Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Responsible and aggressive in work

7 years of working experiences in sourcing function;
Successfully sourced over 200suppliers and managed over 50 suppliers from different commodities;
Excellent communication skills and negotiation ability, experiences in working among different departments and cultures;nike tn
Extraordinary oral and written English ability;nfl football jerseys
Familiar with contract set-up and vendor management;
Certified auditor for ISO 9000 and 14000, PMP training. A patient man, open-minded and full of teamwork spirit. Responsible and aggressive in work.
I have 8 yearscheap nfl jerseys of working experiences and have completed MBA courses in South China University of Technology, Guangzhou. I am always working hard to surpass myself and making progress in these yearsChaussure TN Nike. Please kindly give me a precious opportunity to serve your company,jerseys monster I believe I can overcome all difficulties and make an excellent contribution to the company! disease
creature
filmm






No comments:

Post a Comment