Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i love Engligh very much

I am an active girl , i love Engligh very much . At school , i do my best to learn my major and practice speaking English everyday.I enjoy communicating with different people.therefore, i have a good relation with my friends and schoolmates .
At work , i focus my mind on everything i get. do my best to learn from work.
Skills and StrengthsI am good at oral English Speaking , Listening and Reading .
I have conquered computer standardWedding Cakes Galore A examination. and fulently use WORD and POWERPOINT.
Also, i got the International business secretary certificate. More than 1 year of experience, is responsible for help foreign Takes on Wedding Cakes customers to set up WOFE in China. Familiar with establish of WOFE, overseas companies and domestic companies. Establishing and maintaining good customer relations. http://www.univie.ac.at/stv-ksa/forum I am optimistic, sincere, responsible attitude towards work, good communication, coordination with strong organizational skills and teamwork.With over 20 years of experience in the industry (Semiconductor), I have strong management skills to develop in senior level of Manufacturing Operationhttp://www.bergenforum.no/photo. I am Independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and cope with fast-pace working culture. Top Style Details From Real Wedding Business Analysis, Strategy Planning & Communications
* Customer Management/Service & Business Development
* Keen Sales & Marketer* Peoples’ PersonWRITING & LANGUAGE SKILLS:
English - Superior verbal and written communication skills, and with a good command in businesshttp://support.listinus.de , energy and computer English Amazing Wedding Color Details
Mandarin - Native LanguageCOMPUTER SKILLS:
Hardware/Network Administration and Programming Skills (including Java, C/ C++, (X) HTML/XML, SQL, Perl and CSS).
Software Implementation - Microhttp://www.steadyhealth.com soft Office Suite, SPSS, Adobe Photoshop/Acrobat, UFIDA /Kingdee/SAP financial software, and most commercial office
applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment